Check-in: starting at 4 pm
LATE ARRIVAL (after 6 pm) advance booking is necessary. We will inform you about all further details 1 week prior arrival.
3-G Rules: For Check-In one of the following evidences is necessary:
- Evidence of vaccination can be provided by the GREEN PASS or a document issued in German or English (e.g. a yellow vaccination pass) mentioning a vaccine which has been authorised by the EMA or which has completed the WHO’s EUL process!
- Evidence of recovery from COVID-19 must take the form of confirmation in German or English from a doctor or a public authority (such as an official self-isolation order) of having recovered from the infection in the last 180 days (Green Pass)
- Proof of testing is a medical certificate in Latin script in German or English, or a test certificate for:
- a molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2, which must have been taken no more than 72 hours ago, and
- an antigen test for SARS-CoV-2, except one for self-testing, which must have been taken within 24 hours.
The vaccine certificate is valid for 9 months after the 2nd dose for 2-dose-vaccines. For vaccines that require only one dose, it is valid until 2.1.2021 after that date you need an additional vaccination to get the green pass. For individuals with a past infection and one vaccination dose (starting on vaccination date and valid for 9 months). (² That means if you have only received 1st dose of 2 you additonally need a current negative PCR-covid test!)
We are obliged to check these documents at check-in! No check-in without one of these documents!
Check-out: until 8:30 latest
On departure- and arrival day we offer to our guests our new “changing room” with toilet, shower and hair dryer in case of early arrival or late departure. Right nearby you can find our coffee maker which provides coffee, latte macchiato, cappuccino and hot chocolate – TO GO for EUR 1,– per cup.
At your arrival we will require a damage deposit of EUR 250,– per apartment. This amount will be refunded on departure day after an inspection.
We do not accept any credit cards etc.! !
We offer 2 payment possibilities: a) transfer of prepayment within 5 days after booking, final payment until 2 days prior your arrival by bank transfer (free of any fees) b) final payment in cash the evening before leaving our house latest.
Every additional person (adults as well as babies and children) is on charge and on advance reservation! Change of number of persons in the reservation has to be confirmed by Linserhof Ferienappartements 4 days BEFORE your arrival latest!! (In case that you would like to bring an additional person please contact us in time!!)
The containers for waste separation are in front of our ski storage room.
Party in the village – recovery and relaxation in our apartments!
Parties, loud music etc. are not accepted.
In the basement you can find our ski boot room including ski boot heater
We are a NON-SMOKER Guest house! For our smoking guests we will prepare ashtrays at the balconies and in front or our main entrance door.
ONLY ALLOWED IN APARTMENT 1 + 4! (ON REQUEST and PRE-RESERVATION) Additional fee!
We offer a private parking for all guests of our guest house.
YOUR HOSTS – FOR YOU ON SITE
As our family lives in the same building we are at your disposal for any questions you may have or further information’s you may need during your stay.
FRESH BREAD DELIVERY SERVICE:
We will send you the information with our “Have a good journey-email
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
We adhere to the official COVID-19 guidelines presented by the Austrian government therefore we offer following additional services:
• possibility to check-in Online (to reduce physical contact)
• cashless payment (bank transfer)
• thorough cleansing and disinfection of our apartments
• regular disinfection of door handles and banisters
• possibility of hand disinfection in our entrance area’s
•FFP2 masks have to be worn in all official parts of our guest house like ski storage/stairs/entrance.
We will do our best to grant a relaxed and safe stay at Linserhof Ferienappartements!
additional and more detailed information: