Covid-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Despite the difficult times, we are doing our very best to offer you an unforgettable, and above all safe vacation at our guesthouse.
AT LINSERHOF FERIENAPPARTEMENTS:
Compliance with the 3-G rules is essential:
For Check-In one of the following evidences is necessary:
- A negative Covid test (PCR not older than 72 hours, antigen test max. 48 hours old); or
- Evidence of vaccination² can be provided by a document issued in German or English (e.g. a yellow vaccination pass) mentioning a vaccine which has been authorised by the EMA or which has completed the WHO’s EUL process; or
- Evidence of recovery from COVID-19 must take the form of confirmation in German or English from a doctor or a public authority (such as an official self-isolation order) of having recovered from the infection in the last 180 days, or
- Evidence of neutralising antibodies (an antibody test) is also considered to be proof of recovery, but should be no more than 90 days old.
The vaccine certificate is valid for 270 days after the 2nd dose for 2-dose-vaccines. For vaccines that require only one dose, it is valid from the 22nd day for 270 days from vaccination. ³ The same applies for individuals with a past infection, starting on the 22nd day after your one vaccination dose (proof of past infection required). (² That means if you have only received 1st dose of 2 you additonally need a current negative covid test!)
We are obliged to check these documents at check-in! No check-in without one of these documents!
Furthermore we adhere to the official COVID-19 guidelines presented by the Austrian government therefore we offer following additional services:
• possibility to check-in Online (to reduce physical contact)
• cashless payment (bank transfer)
• thorough cleansing and disinfection of our apartments
• regular disinfection of door handles and banisters
• possibility of hand disinfection in our entrance area
• Because of 3-G rules no face masks are actually required but certainly we are wearing protective face covering in all public areas inside the building if our guests are preferring that. (Our guests have to organize the nose and mouth cover themselves!)
We give our best, – for your and our safety!
Further informations of the austrian government for entry into Austria:
The key element of the amended of the COVID-19 Entry Regulation 2021 is the focus on 3 means of verification that you are not infected: for all types of entry into the country, evidence of a vaccination, a current test, or recovery from COVID-19 is required. As evidence of vaccination, all of the vaccines which have been authorised by the EMA or have successfully passed the evaluation process of the WHO are recognised.
INFORMATION’S CONCERNING TRAVEL INSURANCE AND COVID-19:
We recommend our guests to take out Covid-19 travel insurance so that they can plan their vacation without unpleasant surprises. We work with the European travel insurance company. This will reimburse the costs in the event of: non-commencement of the trip, interruption of the trip, involuntary vacation extension or late arrival. There is no insurance for travel warnings. It is also excluded if the employer forbids vacation or if a work colleague falls ill and the contact person has to be quarantined as a precaution.
Travel insurance bookable at our homepage: >>Europäische Reiseversicherung
Please note that these general conditions, especially with regard to Covid-19, can change quickly and without prior notice! We therefore recommend that you inform yourself about the current conditions before taking out insurance from our partner, European Travel Insurance.